Friday, October 04, 2013
Most Popular Blog Posts To Date
The Top Ten most popular blog posts on this blog, in reverse order:
10. July 1, 2012: The Hypocrisy of the Christian Left
9. July 17, 2013: Stump the Priest: Mass Ordinations?
8. March 28, 2013: Why Gay "Marriage" Will Affect Everyone
7. June 26, 2013: Stump the Priest: What About the Violence in the Old Testament?
6. May 26, 2005: The Story of Sgt. MacKenzie
5. September 25, 2013: Being Frank
4. September 23, 2013: So Gay Marriage Won't Impose Anything on the Rest of Us?
3. July 30, 2013: Unfortunate Trends in the Roman Catholic Church
2. November 29, 2013: What should Orthodox Christians do, when there is no parish nearby?
And coming at number 1....
August 23, 2012: Homilies on the Lord's Prayer.
And what is curious about the number 1 post is that no other posts have even come close in terms of the number of hits. It is interesting to see which posts keep getting read over time, and I never would have expected the post on the Lord's Prayer to be especially popular. The Story of Sgt. MacKenzie is another one that I would never have guessed at, but it is a good story.