Friday, December 26, 2014
10 Year Anniversary
This month, this blog hit 10 years.
The most popular posts to date, in reverse order are:
10. Stump the Priest: Head Coverings.
9. So Gay Marriage Won't Impose Anything on the Rest of Us?
8. Being Frank.
7. Stump the Priest: Unicorns?
6. Unfortunate Trends in the Roman Catholic Church.
5. The Story of Sgt. MacKenzie.
4. ROCOR and the Assembly of Bishops.
3. Further Thoughts on the Ancient Faith Today Discussion: The Pope and the Patriarch.
2. What should Orthodox Christians do, when there is no parish nearby?
1. Homilies on the Lord's Prayer.
And what surprises me is that the number one post has more than 3 times the number of hits that the next most popular post has, and as best as I can tell, this is due almost exclusively to google searches.